Monday, 11 April 2016

See shocking photos of electrocuted snake in North Carolina

Unbelievable photo, taken in Morganton, North Carolina was shared on the City of Morganton Facebook page, where a snake got stuck in electric unit box.


Officials explained: “The house is scheduled to be demolished. When the City workers opened the electrical box, they were greeted by two dead snakes that had managed to climb in.


“Electric Services Director Brooks Kirby said his guys come across fried snakes every two or three years, and that’s one time too many.”

One snake was electrocuted when it bit a wire while the other suffered a similar fate after biting its companion's tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...